Book your spot at our popular one-day arts fundraising workshop in Adelaide on Wednesday, 11 April.
Who it's for:
• emerging arts practitioners who want the basics of arts fundraising, philanthropy and sponsorship
• established arts practitioners who want a refresher.
What you’ll get:
- A full-day workshop covering:
- Business partnerships 101
- Philanthropy 101
- How to make your organisation fundraising-ready
- Developing a fundraising plan
- Building a case for support.
This is a chance to network with your peers and meet your presenter and Acting Creative Partnerships State Manager, Marie-Louise Carroll, who will provide local perspective, case studies and insights on how to implement what you’ve learned.
Date: Wednesday, 11 April 2018
Time: 9.30am to 5pm
Venue: Cliftons, 1/80 King William Street, Adelaide
Cost: $110pp. Morning and afternoon tea and lunch included.